Saki-Hikari® Deep Red
A supplemental floating diet intended to help finish championship-grade koi prior to a show. If your koi needs an extra pop of color, this probiotic enhancing diet should be your first choice!
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a precise amount of select, pure-cultured spirulina which naturally contains concentrated levels of carotenoids to help your koi develop more rapid and deep coloration
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing koi during the warmer weather months of the year
For best results use Saki-Hikari Deep Red when your water temperature is consistently above 20°C (68°F). As this diet offers an extreme color enhancing effect it is meant to be used as a supplemental feed only. Remember, higher levels of Saki-Hikari Deep Red will provide more aggressive color enhancement and exclusive feeding of Saki-Hikari Deep Red may cause discoloration on the Shiroji (white areas of the koi).